ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: Sept. 6 – Oct. 11, 2019
Welcome to the Menlo Park Transportation Master Plan online open house!
This is our second round of community engagement on the Transportation Master Plan (TMP). As one of the Menlo Park City Council’s top priorities, the TMP will identify projects and an implementation strategy to address transportation needs in Menlo Park. Once complete, the TMP will act as a guide for decision-makers and staff to implement transportation projects. Everyone who lives, works, and plays in Menlo Park has a unique perspective on transportation needs in the community. We need your input!
Through this online open house, you can:
- Learn about the purpose of the TMP and why it is needed.
- Understand our work to identify, evaluate, recommend, and prioritize projects.
- Share your thoughts on our priorities and TMP implementation.
How to use this online open house
- Visit each station to learn more about the Menlo Park TMP.
- Click the > button or select the station names at the top of the page to move around the open house.
- Skip straight to the project map page to review the projects that we evaluated through an interactive map, and provide your input on recommended Tier 1 and Tier 2 projects.
- Visit the thank you page to provide your thoughts on what successful implementation of the TMP looks like.
- Expect to spend 20-30 minutes to fully review the content and respond to questions.
La página está disponible en español atreves de "Google Translate." Solo haga click en el botón "Google Translate" en la parte superior de esta página para acceder a la versión en español. En caso de requerir más ayuda con esta página en español, puede llamar al 650-330-6770.
You can also find us in-person at these local events:
- Sept. 25, 12:30-2:30 p.m., Belle Haven Elementary at 415 Ivy Drive, Menlo Park
- Sept. 25, 5-6:30 p.m., Menlo Park Off the Grid at the Caltrain Station