The map below shows the 150 projects throughout Menlo Park that we have evaluated, prioritized, and plan to include in the TMP. You can:
- Filter projects by priority or by travel mode using the buttons in the dashboard.
- Click on the icons on the map to see information about individual projects.
- Let us know what you think about how Tier 1 and Tier 2 projects are prioritized by within the information boxes for each Tier 1 and Tier 2 project.
- For each of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 projects, we've asked, "Do you agree with this project's priority level?" Click "yes" if you agree. Click "no" if it's a Tier 1 project that you think should move down to Tier 2, or a Tier 2 project that you think should move up to Tier 1.
Projects by travel mode
Projects by priority
All other projects
During a five-year period, this many vehicle collisions occured.
During a five-year period, this many pedistrian collisions occured.
During a five-year period, this many bicycle collisions occured.
- Bike Bridge: An exclusive bicycle and pedestrian overcrossing.
- Class I Path: A completely separated path for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians.
- Class II Bike Lane: A visible lane for bike travel that includes signs and stripes.
- Class III Bike Route: Signs indicate the route is shared with motor vehicles.
- Class IV Separated Bikeway: Is for the exclusive use of bicycles and includes a separation between the bikeway and the travel lane.
- Level 1: Strong separation from all traffic. Simple crossings and suitable for children.
- Level 2: In most cases, bicyclists have their own place to ride that keeps them from having to interact with traffic. Physical separation from higher speed and multilane traffic, crossings are easy for an adult to navigate.
- Level 3: Involves interaction with moderate speed or multilane traffic, or close proximity to higher speed traffic.
- Level 4: Involves interaction with higher speed traffic or close proximity to high speed traffic.
Deficient intersections frequently have long traffic queues or traffic jams.